viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

HOW DO YOU HAVE A HEALTHY LIFE?


Nowadays having a healthy life is also difficult. the issue is that people carry on their supermarket baskets full of unhealthy food like soda, fast food, candies, etc.


another problem could be the habits, actually teenagers, adults and children live in a lazy way.

 to have a healthy life we should do these things:


EAT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES: 



It can lower your risk of heart disease.

DO EXERCISE:



 It can add up to four years to your life and it can lower your risk of heart problem.

Drink water:


 Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.

SLEEP 7 OR 8 HOURS:




Sleep is an important function for many reasons. When you sleep, your brain signals your body to release hormones and compounds that help: decrease risk for health conditions, manage your hunger levels, maintain your immune system, retain memory.

DON'T SMOKE:



 Quitting to this habit can slow disease and increase survival odds

    STAY OUT OF THE SUN:


It can head off skin cancer, and it can also keep you looking young.
   

If you have these habits you can have a healthy life.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like it, although there are somethings I don't like, For example: exercise I'm too lazy, good job💪

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Watter is so good for everybody, sounds good. Good job, I really like this post.

    ResponderBorrar